While Yelp discourages businesses from asking for reviews, we’ve figured out the easiest and most effective way to encourage clients to fill out your review form. Here’s how you can get more reviews (and photos) from clients:
- Keep it short and sweet
- “I’m building my online profile. Would you mind filling out a quick review about your experience today? It would really help me out.”
- If they say no, ask if you can email them your Lifebooker review form so they can fill it out at home.
- Take photos for your profile
- Business pages with photos get 180% more visits from clients on Lifebooker than profiles without photos.
- Make it easy for clients to say yes. If you’re building your haircut portfolio, let them know you’ll just take a photo of the back of the head so they don’t feel self-conscious. For lash, brow, and nail services, opt for close-ups of the eyes and hands.
- The more clients you ask, the better.
- It’s a numbers game. Don’t shy away from asking your loyal clients for their feedback each time you see them. (Don’t worry, we’ll never market to these clients).
- Republish your reviews and photos anywhere!
- Use your Lifebooker reviews and photos on your own site and in your marketing materials.
- We’ll help promote you!
- We’ll give your photos a boost by featuring them on the Lifebooker homepage and Pinterest page.
Did you know? Lifebooker can help you get more full-price clients—without any software to set up or calendar to manage—completely free!